Salut! I'm Layla, author of this blog. I write about beauty and fashion but also try to add in some different posts every once in awhile to break it up. I have a twitter and a youtube which I'll post links to. Be sure to follow me on twitter and subscribe to my youtube. Enjoy the blog! (: http://www.youtube.com/user/foreverachild03
Follow foreverachild03 on Twitter


About Me

My photo
I'm a girl who is interested in the usual things... makeup, hair, skincare, boys, tanning (no sun! obviously (: ) and the not so usual... geography ( I can be handed a blank map of Europe and name every country... yes, even Czechoslovakia ), spelling, drawing, swimming, philosophy, Greek mythology, history, and traveling. I decided to get this blog to kill time and I hope it's fun. Let's cross our fingers!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Where Was I?!?!

Hi guys! It's been forever! As in, before my last post it had been since June 2011. Whooooo... I do more procrastinating than Natalie Tran... don't worry Natalie, still love you. (thumb that if you got that) But I've been a busy woman! I had to plan my super exciting two week trip this summer to France and Spain. EEEK! (: SO EXCITED. Plus, I had school. Not near as exciting... Now probably my biggest accomplishment was that I was on my school swim team! For any of you swimmers, I do backstroke and freestyle sprints. Oh yeah... need for speed. ;) I'll post some goofy pictures from swim below. I'm so sad swim is over for this year. Anyways, I'll be posting more often. Love you guys!

Bus Ride. Even 8 hour ones are so much fun because the entire team is crazy. <3

Let me introduce you to Courtney. Love her to bits. These are our "game faces."

Planking on the bus.

Me & Courtney at a meet

Me & Courtney at a meet. This has to be my fave swim photo.


-Avec l'amour de Layla

No comments:

Post a Comment