Salut! I'm Layla, author of this blog. I write about beauty and fashion but also try to add in some different posts every once in awhile to break it up. I have a twitter and a youtube which I'll post links to. Be sure to follow me on twitter and subscribe to my youtube. Enjoy the blog! (: http://www.youtube.com/user/foreverachild03
Follow foreverachild03 on Twitter


About Me

My photo
I'm a girl who is interested in the usual things... makeup, hair, skincare, boys, tanning (no sun! obviously (: ) and the not so usual... geography ( I can be handed a blank map of Europe and name every country... yes, even Czechoslovakia ), spelling, drawing, swimming, philosophy, Greek mythology, history, and traveling. I decided to get this blog to kill time and I hope it's fun. Let's cross our fingers!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Gems in Coal: A nail tutorial/look

This is the nail look I wore about a week ago. I figured I would do a blog post on it because I got so many compliments on it.

Basecoat: Beauty Secrets Professional Base Coat
Black: Love & Beauty by Forever 21 in "Black"
Silver Glitter: Essie Luxe Effects in "Set in Stones"
Top Coat: Essie "Good to Go" Quick Dry Top Coat



I know it doesn't scream "spring!" but I think that's what I like most about it. It seemed like I was wearing black in a sea of girls wearing pastels on their nails.

-Avec l'amour de Layla

No comments:

Post a Comment