Salut! I'm Layla, author of this blog. I write about beauty and fashion but also try to add in some different posts every once in awhile to break it up. I have a twitter and a youtube which I'll post links to. Be sure to follow me on twitter and subscribe to my youtube. Enjoy the blog! (: http://www.youtube.com/user/foreverachild03
Follow foreverachild03 on Twitter


About Me

My photo
I'm a girl who is interested in the usual things... makeup, hair, skincare, boys, tanning (no sun! obviously (: ) and the not so usual... geography ( I can be handed a blank map of Europe and name every country... yes, even Czechoslovakia ), spelling, drawing, swimming, philosophy, Greek mythology, history, and traveling. I decided to get this blog to kill time and I hope it's fun. Let's cross our fingers!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

MAC Haul

Recently I went into MAC and I saw that they had come out with new sheen supreme lipsticks. Personally, I have been a huge fan of these since they came out last spring. They're everything I want in a lipstick. They're shiny, smooth, pigmented, moisturizing, and they have a fairly good wear time of about 4 hours. When I found out they released new colors, I was so excited! I went in and found 5 colors on the display that I loved immediately. However, when I tried them on, I ended up loving 2, and liking 1. I walked out with the two I loved and left a beautiful lavender color, Asian Flower, in the store because it didn't flatter me as well. Pictures of the two I bought below. (:


 I have a feeling I will be wearing these often because they will brighten up any look. Hope you enjoyed. (:

-Avec l'amour de Layla

No comments:

Post a Comment