Salut! I'm Layla, author of this blog. I write about beauty and fashion but also try to add in some different posts every once in awhile to break it up. I have a twitter and a youtube which I'll post links to. Be sure to follow me on twitter and subscribe to my youtube. Enjoy the blog! (: http://www.youtube.com/user/foreverachild03
Follow foreverachild03 on Twitter


About Me

My photo
I'm a girl who is interested in the usual things... makeup, hair, skincare, boys, tanning (no sun! obviously (: ) and the not so usual... geography ( I can be handed a blank map of Europe and name every country... yes, even Czechoslovakia ), spelling, drawing, swimming, philosophy, Greek mythology, history, and traveling. I decided to get this blog to kill time and I hope it's fun. Let's cross our fingers!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Illamasqua Toxic Nature Collection

Have you seen Illamasqua's Spring 2011 makeup collection? It looks gorgeous! I don't know about you, but I have always thought that unique beauty is better than ordinary beauty. I adore Illamasqua because they go along with that idea. Their artwork never fails to give me something to absolutely marvel at. When I saw this collection I was amazed. Their saying for this collection is that things were 'Distorted by Mankind, and now the Natural World is Fighting Back'. Pictures are worth 1,000 words right? So enjoy...







-Avec l'amour de Layla

2 comments: